ThreeBx Giveaway – OFFICIAL RULES
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ThreeBx Giveaway begins on 12 October 2018 at 12:00am and ends on 02 November 2018 at 12:00am (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is ThreeBx, LLC (“Sponsor”). By participating in the “Raffle”, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of eligible locations as defined by Areas of Operation – USA and Areas of Operation – International who are 18 years of age or older (the \”Entrant\”). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Drawing on Friday (12 October 2018) : 1 Winner – $500 USD of Bitcoin*
Drawing on Friday (19 October 2018) : 1 Winner -$500 USD of Bitcoin*
Drawing on Friday (26 October 2018) : 1 Winner – $500 USD of Bitcoin*
Drawing on Friday (02 November 2018) : 1 Winner – $500 USD of Bitcoin*
* The market value of the prizes will be taken during the winner selection phase.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, the prizes may fluctuate in value during the time the winner is selected and notified.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period online by:
- Every user will receive an entry for each of the following actions taken:
- Deposit any amount into your ThreeBx Wallet (https://app.threebx.com/wallets) any of the supported cryptocurrencies. Please login to the ThreeBx Marketplace (https://app.threebx.com/login) to see the current list of supported currencies.
- Buy an offer listed in the ThreeBx Marketplace (https://app.threebx.com/marketplace) of any amount.
- Purchase Threshodl in the ThreeBx Marketplace Token Store (https://app.threebx.com/tokenstore) for any amount using any of the supported cryptocurrencies.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Entrants that have not completed SMS verification of their account may not be eligible for the promotion. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 5 business days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 5 business days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 week (7 days) of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. We may also reach out through a verified phone number associated with the winner’s ThreeBx account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Winner will be given their prize through the ThreeBx platform. Each user will be credited the associated amount into their ThreeBx hosted wallet. ThreeBx will follow all platform regulations regarding deposits, withdrawals, and verification. In the case of issues, ThreeBx retains the right to invoke a prize forfeiture. ThreeBx retains the right to change this procedure.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to [email protected].
10. SPONSOR: ThreeBx, LLC, PO Box 46011 Las Vegas, Nevada 89114, AND [email protected].